At one school group we began with a ritual of limited or probationary Satanism and Bruder Initiate status. It was the temporary Satanist that sat il with me.. I think to be a Satanist is an all or nothing choice.
So I saw in one of those great eureka moments that I had things ass backward.
I ought to provide to all who seek it and desire it, a Rite of Dedication to the Dark Lord. Few requirements, a nice ritual, well as nice as the person desires, and completely separate from Satanic Knights.
Then we would have a school for Satanic Knights for men who desire to become a bruder,
Dividing up those two things makes perfect sense to me.
Does that make sense to you?
- a person desires to be a Satanist
- They attend a one hour cam class and submit an application
- they are given the Rite of Satanic dedication and go on their way.
- Some new Satanists will wish t be Satanic Knights.
- They will provide application and attend school
- they will be inducted and dedicated as Bruder.